Open Water Certification Dives
Finished your class & pool sessions and ready to get CERTIFIED?!
To complete your journey you will get a chance to explore the great underwater world and use the skills you have learned in your confined water training. In order to be certified, all students must complete 4 open water dives. The Open Water Dives are designed to be your final test, but also to be fun!
- 4 Open Water certification dives
- Rentals included (Wetsuit, hood, gloves, tanks, bcd, regulator, weight belt)
- PADI Open Water certification card
** Open Water Dives are being scheduled and running now! Get your preferred date as space is limited **
- Knowledge development (including exam) and pool sessions must be completed prior to participating in the Open Water dives.
- Rentals must be sized in advance of your weekend date. Please contact the shop after registering to make an appointment for rental sizing.
- Rental equipment must be picked up the Friday before your Open Water weekend and returned after the dives.
- If it has been over 1 year since your last pool session you must complete a refresher prior to doing your Open Water dives.
* The online Open Water dive registration is for current Oakville Divers students. Have a referral from another instructor and looking to complete your Open Water dives? Give us a call and we will be happy to get you registered.